Each year breedings go on sale December 15, at 12:01am Eastern Time
Payment can be made by check or through PayPal by credit card or eCheck
NOTE: 3% surcharge applies to PayPal
Remember that buyer is responsible for additional costs like booking, collection, handling & shipping fees
Benefits of the Payback Program for Mare Owners
- Mare owners have access to top stallions at 50% of their stud fee. Mares can be any breed unless specified.
- Breeders have a higher marketability for their foals (of any age) sired by donated stallions as they are eligible for payback at SHNs.
- No mare nominations, and no waiting for foals to mature to start winning. If you buy a mature foal of a donated stallion, it is eligible to win prize money immediately.
- Increased incentive to register Arabian bred foals that normally do not show at Arabian shows so may not have been registered in the past. Now they are able to win money by competing at SHNs.
- All foals of any breed by currently enrolled stallions are eligible to win cash in the new Young Sport Horse Futurity for yearlings and two year olds.
To Purchase a Breeding for Your Mare
Breedings are sold on a first come, first served basis. Download purchase form below. You may make payment by credit card through the BUY NOW button on a stallion’s page or mail check to address at bottom of form for the full Payback stud fee. There is a 3% surcharge on PayPal payments which will show as "sales tax" on the PayPal checkout.
Contact stallion owner for details regarding booking, handling, collection, shipping, or other costs related to stallion service. These costs are the responsibility of the mare owner/lessee. Stallion owners have the right to refuse any mare that does not meet their quality requirements.
Be sure to read the Payback rules.
Payment by check or PayPal
|Download the purchase form:|